Gola Harrier Suede Men's Retro 1970s style trainers in tobacco with navy side stripe detail. Gola Harrier Suede Trainers are an iconic footwear staple. First introduced in 1968 as a training shoe, the Gola Harrier has never looked back. The Nineties Britpop Indie revolution ensured a resurgence for this iconic style, a Retro sneaker renaissance of which the Harrier was king! With contrast stripe side panels, premium suede upper and gum outsole, the Harrier is instantly recognisable. An affinity with the Indie music scene means Gola Harrier Trainers remain rooted in rock and roll style whilst simultaneously maintaining their classic Retro sports edge. An original since 1968 and surefire Retro masterpiece - Gola Harrier Trainers. Team with track jacket, crew neck tee and denim jeans for a classic casuals and terrace vibe!
- Gola Harrier Suede men's retro trainers in tobacco.
- Contrast navy retro stripe detail to the sides.
- Iconic Gola signature detailing to side.
- The leather tongue is finished with Gola Harrier woven tab sign off.
- Textured toe box with tonal stitch is the epitome of pure Indie style.
- Contrast gum outsole with rubber grain effect toe detail.
- Self colour lace fasten.
- Colour: Tobacco.
- SKU: CMA192 Harrier Suede Trainers.
Composition: Suede upper, other outsole.
Approximate sizing as follows:
UK - European Sizes:
UK 7 - 41 Euro
UK 8 - 42 Euro
UK 9 - 43 Euro
UK 10 - 44 Euro
UK 11 - 45 Euro
UK 12 - 46 Euro
Product ID: 24748