Fila Vintage Men's Settanta Retro 1970's Track Jacket, in a new cool Azona Blue colour for this season. The Fila 'Settanta' jacket is an icon of sporting style. The track jacket maintains a striking casual look, expertly finished with the Fila F-Box tile logo and branded zipper. Pockets to sides and soft jersey sweat construction make for a comfortable and practical layering piece. With trademark retro pin stripe side panels, mod monkey jacket style baseball collar and matching cuffs and hem. The 'Settanta' is steeped in sporting heritage as it was originally designed for 5 times Wimbledon champion, tennis legend, Bjorn Borg and remains a truly timeless garment.
- Fila Vintage 'Settanta' men's retro 1980s track jacket.
- A fantastic Arona Blue complimented by White side panels and Blue trim.
- Classic contrast Fila Settanta side panels.
- Fila F-Box logo to chest and branded zipper.
- Based on the iconic Borg original.
- Two side pockets.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Colour: Azona Blue.
- SKU: SETTANTA FW17VGM026 ARONA
Composition: 69% Polyester, 31% Cotton.
Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
Product ID: 27687