Weekend Offender 'Burgess' men's retro hooded jacket in Navy. A cool take on Weekend Offenders classic 'Naz' jacket, made famous by the legend Liam Gallagher. We think the 'Burgess' jacket perfectly captures that 1990s indie Britpop look. In fact it's makes us think of The Charlatans front man Tim Burgess and the classic Tellin' Stories era... which is very apt considering the jackets name! Featuring a cool mod detachable zip off parka hood and button tab storm guard with Weekend Offender woven tab detail to the stand collar. Zip through style with vintage tortoiseshell effect buttons to over placket. Nice internal pocket details, two side pockets and retro button tab adjusters to cuffs. The jacket is finished with retro toggles and Weekend Offender badge detail to sleeve.
A word about the interior! The 'Burgess' Weekend Offender jacket features an internal pocket with calling card to the front lower right side. Adjacent to this is a handy toothbrush kit snap down pocket on ’Sometimes We Wake Up In Strange Places' inner label. The complimentary tooth brush kit might come in handy!
- Weekend Offender 'Burgess' men's retro 90s hooded jacket in Navy.
- 2 front pockets.
- Detachable zip off hood.
- Toggle adjusters to hood and hem.
- Zip through with tortoiseshell buttons to over placket.
- Button fasten throat tab to stand collar with woven signature tab.
- Tab adjusters to cuffs.
- Weekend Offender calling card to lower right front pocket.
- Tootbrush kit pocket to lower left side on 'Sometimes We Wake Up In Strange Places' backdrop.
- Internal chest pocket to left side.
- Tonal stitch finish.
- Weekend Offender signature detail to sleeve.
- Colour: Navy.
- SKU: JKSS1806 Burgess Hooded Jacket.
Composition: 65% cotton, 35% nylon.
Care: Hand wash in cold water. Please refer to garment care label.
Product ID: 29654