Pretty Green x The Beatles Piggies 60s style retro tuxedo shirt in black, part of the new collaboration celebrating 50 years since the recording and release of the Beatles 1968 album, best known by it's nickname, The White Album.
Inspired by a style worn by Ringo Starr for the Beatles famous Mad Day Out epic photoshoot in July 1968, a retro 60s style tuxedo dress shirt with pleated stitch down bib front, classic pointed collar and tonal button fasten. Satin trims on a premium cotton fabric, ideal for formal wear or pair with jeans for a casual retro look.
Have you see those bigger piggies in their ruffle shirts?
You will find the bigger piggies stirring up the dirt.
Always have ruffle shirts to play around in!
- Pretty Green x The Beatles Piggies retro 60s tuxedo shirt in black.
- Satin grosgrain trims.
- Retro 60s pleated tuxedo style bib detail.
- Button through with tonal buttons.
- Classic collar.
- Single button cuff.
- Slim fit.
- Pretty Green white tonal label to hem.
- White Album embossed buggy lining to back neck lining.
- Pretty Green x The Beatles White Album limited edition collection.
- Colour: Black.
- SKU: A8GMU55940093 Beatles Piggies Frill Shirt
Composition: 100% cotton.
Care: Machine washable. Awaiting Description
Product ID: 31778