GIBSON LONDON Mod Herringbone Donegal Blazer BLUE
Gibson London Men's 1960s Mod 2 button Herringbone Donegal blazer jacket in blue. Refined and distinguished styling that blends Vintage country heritage fashions with a contemporary twist. Tailored mod touches include the notch lapel, contrast button details and the linen floral half lining. Drawing inspiration form a Retro work wear aesthetic, Gibson London incorporate practical patch pocket detailing and side vents for extra manoeuvrability. The striking blue Retro donegal fabric is infused with flecks of colour and is exquisitely partnered with vivid herringbone check panels. Looks great worn with shirt and jeans or as part of the matching three piece option with slim Retro trousers and tailored Mod lapel waistcoat. A genuine 1960s Dandy Mod vibe and a truly stand out garment - The Gibson London Herringbone Donegal Men's Retro blazer jacket.
- Gibson London Donegal Herringbone 2 button blazer in blue.
- Slim cut retro jacket with notch lapel.
- Single breasted fastening with contrast buttons.
- Non-working button detail to cuffs.
- Donegal fabric with vibrant colour flecks paired with classic blue herringbone.
- Patch pocket details.
- Dragonfly pin badge to left side of lapel.
- Retro floral linen half lining.
- Shaped front hem.
- Side vents.
- Colour: Blue.
- SKU: G17122DCP 031 Herringbone Donegal Blazer.
Composition:50% wool, 30% polyester, 20% cotton. Lining 1: 10% viscose. Lining 2: 80% polyester, 20% cotton.
Care: Dry clean only.
Slim cut blazer jacket. Please choose chest size to fit.
Product ID: 26094