Temple Bar GIBSON LONDON Mod Multi Check Blazer
Gibson London Men's Retro 2 button 'Temple Bar' Blazer in green tweed multi check. Blending Vintage country heritage styling with classic tailored 1960s Mod touches, the 'Temple Bar' blazer by Gibson London offers a smart and refined look to your seasonal wardrobe. A hint of 1950s Teddy Boy style with striking Retro burgundy cord collar and cord trim jetted ticket pocket to the right side. Two flap pockets to sides and the left side breast pocket features pocket square clock print lining for added visual impact. Deep red and dark green Retro check pattern on textured tweed green ground. Gibson London's 'Temple Bar' single breasted blazer features pocket watch lining teamed with satin plum and cream. The jacket is finished with classic peak lapel, Vintage marble look buttons and side vents. Pair the 'Temple Bar' Blazer with matching 5 button, high fasten 'Tyburn' waistcoat for a truly dashing and debonair Mod look.
- Gibson London Men's 1960s Mod 'Temple Bar' 2 button single breasted blazer.
- Retro textured tweed green check fabric with deep red and dark green tones.
- 1950s Teddy Boy style cord collar insert in burgundy.
- Psychedelic 1960s pocket watch lining.
- Vintage marble look buttons.
- Tailored Mod peak lapel.
- Retro flap pockets to sides.
- Right side jetted ticket pocket with burgundy cord welt.
- Four non-working buttons to cuffs.
- Side vents.
- Left side breast pocket with pocket watch lining, so you can wear as pocket square.
- Retro textured winter weight wool fabric.
- Ornate internal trims incorporating Gibson London's seaonal Pocket Watch theme.
- Colour: Green.
- SKU: G17241TJ Temple Bar Multi Check Blazer.
Composition: 100% Wool. Lining 1: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Lining 2: 100% Viscose. Lining 3: 63% Viscose, 37% Acetate.
Care: Dry clean only.
Please choose chest size to fit.