Grouse GIBSON LONDON Herringbone Check Blazer (C)
Gibson London 'Grouse' Men's Retro 3 button Blazer in a stylish charcoal herringbone check. Blending Vintage country heritage styling with classic tailored 1960s Mod touches, the 'Grouse' tweed herringbone blazer by Gibson London offers a smart and refined look to your seasonal wardrobe. A hint of Ivy League style with button down flap pockets to sides and a rich Retro check enhancing the classic herringbone ground. Corduroy under collar trim accentuates the country gent vibe. The cool Retro pocket watch lapel pin finishes the garment off in style. Pair the Gibson London 'Grouse herringbone windowpane check blazer' with matching 5 button, high fasten 'Tyburn' waistcoat for a truly dashing and debonair Mod look.
- Gibson London Men's 1960s Mod 'Grouse' 3 button blazer in charcoal.
- Retro textured herringbone fabric in charcoal with contrast windowpane chalk stripe check.
- Psychedelic 1960s pocket watch lining.
- Vintage wood effect buttons.
- Tailored Mod notch lapel.
- Retro button down flap pockets to sides.
- Single non-working button to cuffs.
- Centre vent to reverse.
- Left side breast pocket with pocket square lining.
- Retro textured winter weight wool fabric.
- Ornate pocket watch lining.
- Colour: Charcoal.
- SKU: G17235GR Grouse Herringbone Check Blazer.
Composition: 100% Wool. Lining 1: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Lining 2: 100% Viscose. Lining 3: 63% Viscose, 37% Acetate.
Care: Dry clean only.
Please choose chest size to fit.
Product ID: 28388