NOMADS Retro 1970s Handloom Tailored Pencil Skirt
Nomads Handloom tailored pencil skirt in chambray blue. Using traditional artisan Handloom techniques and skills, this 100% fair trade skirt is fantastic for summer in a cool chambray blue and white retro 70s woven pattern. Tailored, traditional fit in a slightly A-line pencil skirt shape. The skirt is midi length, falling just above the knee. Match with the tailored handloom blazer for a retro inspired 70s skirt suit, and team with the handloom Nomads shirt for a fully ethical, 100% fair trade, vintage inspired outfit, fab for work or smart, formal occasions.
- Nomads Retro tailored handloom pencil skirt in chambray blue.
- Classic pencil skirt fit and shape.
- Falls just above the knee.
- Traditionally made handloom woven fabric.
- 100% fair trade.
- Fully lined.
- Side zip fasten.
- Wear with the matching blazer or coat for a retro inspired work wear or smart outfit.
- Colour: Chambray Blue.
- SKU: HC8005 Handloom Skirt
Composition: 100% cotton with 100% viscose lining.
Care: Dry clean only.