MADCAP ENGLAND Mod POW Check Lapel Waistcoat GREY
Madcap England take a traditional Prince of Wales Check wool blend fabric and carefully cultivate it into a tailored mod masterpiece. The country heritage colour palette of brown, navy and grey works brilliantly with te contrast red sheen back panel to create a visually striking 1960s mod tailoring masterpiece. Take note of the luxurious retro velvet trims (found here on the bottom covered button on this 5 covered button fastening waistcoat. The typical retro drop front V-shape hem, mod slim notch lapel and stylish side pockets add to the distinctive and classical Peaky Blinders 1920's vibe. The waistcoat is finished with the exquisite retro back tab adjuster. This high fasten POW Check lapel waistcoat forms part of this seasons Tailored by Madcap England range.
For a stylish 3 piece suiting option, team this Madcap England high fasten lapel waistcoat with the matching mod 3 button velvet collar suit blazer and slim leg retro trousers.
- Tailored by Madcap England men's mod Prince of Wales Check waistcoat.
- Retro notch lapel.
- High fastening.
- Brown and navy check design on distinctive textured grey ground.
- Self fabric covered buttons with bottom button finished in navy velvet.
- Contrast burgundy back panel.
- Retro tab adjuster to back.
- Side pockets.
- Colour: Grey.
- SKU: MC18142W POW Check Lapel Waistcoat.
Composition: 60% wool, 40% polyester. Lining: 100% viscose.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30203