Moorgate GIBSON LONDON Dogtooth Seersucker Blazer
Gibson London 'Moorgate' men's 1960s mod 2 button single breasted blazer jacket in blue. The retro notch lapel, slim cut and side vents ensure a classic mod look, whilst the retro textured seersucker dogtooth check fabric adds an air of Ivy league style. Smudgy polka dot and block colour lining adds to the refined mod look. Two flap side pockets, left side breast pocket with smudgy polka dot lining that can can be utilised as a colourful pocket square accessory if desired. The Gibson London 'Moorgate' linen blend blazer jacket is finished with 3 button non-working cuffs. You can team this Gibson London 'Moorgate' blazer jacket wit the matching 'Tyburn' high fasten waistcoat for a suave and sophisticated mod look.
- Gibson London 'Moorgate' men's 1960s mod 2 button blazer jacket in blue.
- 2 button single breasted blazer jacket.
- Retro notch Lapel.
- Two flap pockets to sides.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Linen blend fabric construction.
- Smudgy polka dot and block colour mix lining.
- Smudgy polka dot pocket bag to chest that doubles up as pocket square accessory.
- Detachable bumble bee pin to chest.
- Colour: Blue.
- SKU: G18131MJ Moorgate Dogtooth seersucker blazer jacket.
Composition: 84% cotton, 15% linen, 1% elastane. Lining 1: 100% viscose. Lining 2: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30515