ANTIQUE ROGUE Mod Hopsack Suit Jacket (Burgundy)
Antique Rogue men's 1960s mod 2 button hopsack suit blazer in burgundy. This stylish tailored 2 button single breasted suit jacket is crafted from a sublime textured waffle hopsack fabric and features slim retro notch lapel, right side jetted ticket pocket, left side breast pocket and two jetted side pockets. The bright colour pop pocket bag to the breast pocket can be left exposed for a stylish pocket square vibe. Nice vintage textured two tone buttons to fastening and to non-working cuffs. There's a flash of pink stitching to the lapel button hole and to the cuffs. The lining is a myriad of Victorian inspired motifs and paraphernalia from Bowler hat to butterflies and newspaper typeface! The jacket has a centre vent to the reverse and is finished with moustache lapel pin. You can team this tailored mod burgundy hopsack suit blazer from Antique Rogue with the matching slim leg retro hopsack trousers to create a stand out two piece suit.
- Antique Rogue 2 button hopsack waffle textured suit jacket in burgundy.
- Slim retro notch lapel.
- 2 jetted side pockets.
- Mod right side jetted ticket pocket.
- Flashes of pink contrast stitching.
- Pictorial lining.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Centre vent to back.
- Moustache detachable lapel pin.
- Two tone vintage look buttons to fastening and non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Burgundy.
- SKU: A18501S 590 WCOB Suit Jacket.
- Composition: 65% polyester, 33% viscose, 2% elastane. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Care: Dry clean only.