Towergate GIBSON LONDON Mod Herringbone Blazer (F)
Gibson London 'Towergate' men's 1960s mod herringbone tweed suit jacket in fawn. The textured wool blend fabric with vintage country heritage inspired herringbone pattern is guaranteed top keep you looking super sharp and dapper. The Gibson London 'Towergate' herringbone tweed suit blazer also benefits from a slim mod cut, retro notch lapel, two flap side pockets, retro jetted right side ticket pocket and stylish marble-esque button details. The Gibson London 'Towergate' single breasted 2 button herringbone blazer jacket is finished with striking sateen sheen burnt orange lining and detachable dragonfly lapel pin. You can team this stylish Gibson London 'Towergate' men's retro herringbone tonic blazer with the matching 'Tyburn' mod high fasten lapel waistcoat and 'Radisson' slim leg trousers.
- Gibson London Towergate men's 60s mod herringbone tweed suit jacket in fawn.
- Retro textured herringbone pattern for a country heritage vibe.
- 2 button single breasted fastening.
- Flap pockets to sides.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Right side jetted ticket pocket with puppytooth trim
- Side vents.
- Neat buttons to non-working cuffs.
- Striking sateen sheen lining.
- Detachable dragonfly lapel pin.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Iridescent breast pocket bag that can be left exposed for pocket square effect.
- Slim cut.
- Colour: Fawn.
- Composition: 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other. Lining 1: 50% viscose, 50% acetate. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Care: Dry clean only.
- SKU: G19121TGJ 114 Gibson London Towergate Herringbone Suit Jacket.