Madcap England 'Inferno' Men's Retro tailored stripe bellbottom trousers in red and black. The exquisite bold stripe effect, tailored Mod jetted pocket details and of course the flared hem are what make the 'Inferno' Bellbottoms really stand out. Blazing a trail from the 1960s right into the now, these 'Inferno' flares are really on fire! Inspired by George Harrison's striped trousers from The Beatles Mad Day Out, Madcap England's 'Inferno' trousers are intent on adding a tailored Mod edge to the classic Retro bellbottom trouser. Of course as with any bellbottoms, there's shades of effortless 1970s Indie cool about them too! Why not pair with the matching 3 button Mod blazer to create a truly stand out suit! As memorable as an epic 14th Century poem - 'Inferno' men's tailored retro bellbottom flares from Madcap England!
- Madcap England 'Inferno' men's retro striped bellbottoms.
- Tailored stripe trousers with jetted pocket detail to reverse.
- 1 inch stripe.
- Button and clasp waistband.
- Mod jetted pocket detail to reverse.
- Two slant front pockets.
- Approximately 24 inch flared hem.
- Internal tonal pinstripe tailored waistband and pocket bags.
- Colour: Red/Black.
- SKU: MC311 Tailored Stripe Bellbottom Flares.
Composition: Outer shell: poly cotton. Inner shell: polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Please choose waist size to fit.
Approximately 24 inch flare to hem.
Product ID: 26044