Lee 'Luke' Men's Mod slim tapered denim jeans in a cool Vintage distressed blueblack night. Lee's 'Luke jean features a regular waist and contemporary tapered leg, slimming down to a skinny fit towards the ankle. A cool Indie look with tonal stitch to compliment the comfortable black stretch denim fabric. Retro 5 pocket western style jeans with Lee 'Lazy S' back pocket stitching and Lee leather Twitch logo back waistband tab. Rivet button fastening and zip fly finish the garment off in style. Clean and sharp Men's Mod jeans and an iconic Lee style! Lee 'Luke' jeans in blueblack night possess a devilish rock n roll edge. Subtle hints of blue show through against the black ground to create a truly unique Retro look.
- Lee 'Luke' men's retro denim jeans in blueblack night.
- Hints of vintage distressed blue work brilliantly with the black.
- Slim tapered fit jeans with regular waist.
- Tapered leg that slims down to a skinny fit towards the ankle.
- Zip fly.
- Rivet button fastening.
- Tonal stitch.
- Retro 5 pocket western style.
- Lee twitch logo to back waistband.
- Lee woven tab to left side back pocket.
- Iconic Lee 'Lazy S' back pocket stitching.
- Colour: Blue Black Night.
- SKU: L719JJHS Luke Jeans.
Composition: 98.5% cotton, 1.5% elastane.
Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label. Please note colour may transfer on to lighter coloured surfaces.
Approximate sizing as follows:
Slim fit, regular waist, tapered leg jeans.
Choose waist size to fit.
Leg lengths as follows:
Short - S - 30 inch inside leg.
Regular - R - 32 inch inside leg.
Long - L - 34 inch inside leg.
Product ID: 26991
Lee Jeans is an original, all-American jeans brands that epitomises retro style. The original Lee Rider Jeans were worn by Hollywood legends including James Dean and Marilyn Monroe; the company is also credited with innovations such as the zip-fly and dungaree overalls. Today you can still buy authentic Lee Jeans, as well as denim jackets and Lee clothing that incorporate over 100 years of expertise in style and fit. Just look for the 'Lazy S' pocket stitching that Lee Jeans are famous for.