Gola Mark Cox Men's Retro 1970's canvas tennis trainers in white/blue.
Paying homage to Tennis legend, Mark Cox, who graced the courts in a career spanning from the 1960s right to the 1980s, notably becoming the first amateur player to ever beat a pro player in 1966, the year he also reached the quarter finals of the US open!
Cox sported Gola footwear on the courts and now you can too with these fab men's retro canvas tennis trainers that offer a cool and contemporary take on a true Retro classic. The contrast blue leather Gola side stripes work perfectly with the white canvas upper.
Mark Cox Gola Tennis Trainers also conjure up something of a 1990s Indie Britpop vibe. Just the ticket for the summer season. Serving up a grand slam of style, practicality, retro charm and sporting finesse, the Gola Mark Cox Tennis Trainers are more refreshing than strawberries on a warm summers day at Wimbledon!
- Gola men's retro Mark Cox canvas tennis trainers in white/blue.
- Contrast blue leather side stripes and heel detail.
- Self colour lace fastening.
- 6 silver metallic eyelets.
- Tonal sidewall and ridged rubber fox banding to toe.
- Gola signature to heel.
- Gola woven tab label to tongue.
- Terry towelling interior details.
- Colour: White/Blue.
- SKU: CMA280WE Gola Mark Cox Trainers (Men's).
Composition: Canvas upper, textile inner, other outsole.
Product ID: 31500