Pretty Green x The Beatles 'Honey Pie' men's 1960s mod spiral motif block stripe shirt in black and white. Part of the Pretty Green x The Beatles collection, celebrating 50 years of the legendary White Album. A real collectors piece and strictly limited edition!
This Pretty Green x The Beatles 'Honey Pie' Op Art block stripe shirt is inspired by a piece worn by Sir Paul McCartney during recording sessions of the White album. A photograph taken by Linda McCartney taken in 1968 shows Sir Paul wearing the shirt, standing by a mic next to George Harrison.
The shirt features the classic mod button down collar, subtle Pretty Green signature buttons, classic cuffs and stylish White Album inner buggy lining. The wavy black and white retro block stripes are inundated with fab spiral motifs (almost like bubbles) creating a genuine late 1960s look and feel to the garment.
... 'Honey Pie you are making me crazy'...
... with spirals and block stripes really catching the eye!
- Pretty Green x The Beatles 'Honey Pie' men's 60s mod block stripe spiral shirt.
- Part of the Pretty Green x The Beatles collection, celebrating 50 years of the White Album.
- Based on a shirt worn by Sir Paul McCartney in 1968.
- Retro wavy block stripe with 60s spiral motifs.
- Pretty Green signature buttons.
- The Beatles White Album inner back neck buggy lining.
- Long sleeves with classic button cuffs.
- Colour: White.
- SKU: A8GMU55900064 Pretty Green x The Beatles Honey Pie Shirt.
Composition: 100% cotton.
Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
Product ID: 31781