MADCAP ENGLAND Mod Donegal 3 Button Suit Jacket
Tailored by Madcap England Men's 1960s Mod 3 Button Donegal Suit Jacket. The fab Retro multi colour Donegal fleck pattern adds a certain flair to this classic tailored Mod suit. With textured wool fabric, traditional covered buttons and slim Retro notch lapel, the Madcap England Donegal single breasted suit blazer is sure to add some Dandy 1960s finesse to your smart seasonal wardrobe. A Mod tailoring masterpiece! Why not team this suit jacket with the matching high fasten lapel waistcoat and slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit.
- Madcap England men's mod Donegal wool suit jacket in grey.
- Retro multi coloured fleck detail on textured grey tweed ground.
- 3 covered button single breasted fasten.
- Covered button to non-working cuffs.
- Slim retro notch lapel with button hole detail to left side.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Mod right side ticket pocket.
- Left breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- Slim fi blazer.
- Navy stripe lining with fuchsia piping trim.
- Colour: Grey.
- SKU: S16568SB3 250 Mod Donegal Suit Jacket.
Composition: 100% Wool. Lining 1: 51% Viscose, 49% Acetate. Lining 2: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Lining 3: 100% Polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Slim fit suit blazer.
Please choose chest size to fit.