Tailored by Madcap England 1960s Mod 3 button Mohair blend suit jacket in a fantastic classic navy fabric. Channelling Mod Revival charm with a hint of 1920s Retro Peaky Blinders style (pair with the lapel waistcoat to get a sense of what we mean!). The Madcap England slim cut navy mohair blend suit blazer is a Mod Clothing masterpiece.
This slim cut Madcap England Suit Blazer offers a stand out Retro look. Expertly crafted from Mohair blend fabric, this suit jacket is a must for any Mods.
Pair this Madcap England navy suit blazer with matching slim Retro trousers for a cool two piece option, or even match with the brilliant 5 button Mod lapel waistcoat for the ultimate 3 piece suit.
- Madcap England 60s mod navy mohair suit jacket.
- 3 covered button single breasted fastening.
- Right side Mod ticket pocket.
BR>- Side vents.
- Retro twists include part oversize polka dot lining paired with and block colour shimmering turquoise.
- Lime piping trim to inner which also accentuates the internal pocket details.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Left breast pocket that could be accentuated by Retro pocket square if desired.
- Slim notch lapel with button hole detail to the left side.
- 3 covered buttons to the non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Navy.
- SKU: S17102ATM Mohair Suit Jacket.
Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% mohair. Lining 1: 50% viscose, 50% acetate. Lining 2: 63% viscose, 37% acetate. Lining 3: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Slim cut suit jacket.
Please choose chest size to fit. Size up for a roomier fit.
Product ID: 26545