Antique Rogue 'Sykes' men's 60s mod 2 button Prince of Wales Check suit blazer in fawn. This tailored suit jacket combines elements of classic mod style, such as the right side ticket pocket, slim retro peak lapel and side vents. The intriguing detachable moustache lapel pin and newspaper print lining with Bowler Hat and butterfly details throws up images of sartorial and smart dress in the Regency and Victorian eras (very apt for a suit named after a character in Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist). The slim cut ensures a cool and contemporary edge to formal attire. This Antique Rogue Prince of Wales check blazer jacket in fawn also boasts subtle stitch details, 3 button non-working cuffs, two flap side pockets and a left side breast pocket.
Team the Antique Rogue 2 button Prince of Wales Check suit jacket with matching retro V-neck waistcoat and slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit.
- Antique Rogue 'Sykes' men's mod 2 button POW check blazer jacket in fawn.
- Slim cut single breasted jacket.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side ticket pocket.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Newspaper print lining with butterfly and bowler hat details.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Slim retro peak lapel.
- Colour: Fawn.
- SKU: A18113S (SB) Sykes POW Check Blazer Jacket (Fawn).
Composition: 80% polyester, 20% viscose. Body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30314