Offbeat MADCAP ENGLAND 60s Mod Boating Blazer (G)
Madcap England 'Offbeat' men's 1960s mod boating blazer in grape purple. Inspired by 1960s mod and psychedelic fashions, this Tailored by Madcap England single breasted regatta stripe blazer features an slim retro notch lapel, left side breast pocket and centre vent to reverse. Two flap pockets to the sides and right side ticket pocket add to the classic mod charm. Covered buttons to the fastening and non-working cuffs add the finishing touch. The fab retro textured grape purple and lilac stripes are flanked by contrast black tram lines and a subtle diagonal weave stripe runs throughout, further enhancing the vintage look of the jacket. Taking influences from 1960s boutique style from the likes of Mr Fish, Granny Takes A Trip and Dandie Fashions. A true dandy mod masterpiece - The 'Offbeat' retro boating blazer jacket from Madcap England.
- Madcap England 'Offbeat' men's 1960s mod boating blazer in grape.
- Textured purple and lilac retro stripe details.
- Black stripe flanks the purple.
- Subtle diagonal weave stripe throughout.
- Mod covered buttons to fastening and non-working cuffs.
- Flap side pockets.
- Mod right side ticket pocket
- Notch lapel.
- Centre vent to reverse.
- Subtle navy lining.
- Colour: Grape Stripe.
- SKU: MC393 Stripe S/B Boating Blazer.
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% viscose. Lining: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clan only.
Product ID: 30792