MADCAP ENGLAND Mod Mohair Tonic Blazer BRIGHT BLUE
Madcap England men's 1960s mod tailored blazer jacket in a stunning retro bright blue mohair tonic. Classic slim mod cut and benefitting from slender notch lapel, contrast burgundy lining, two flap sides pockets and mod right side ticket pocket. Covered buttons to the single breasted fastening and non-working cuffs. Left side breast pocket. This stand out men's mod blazer jacket is finished with side vents and retro internal piping trims. The Madcap England blue mohair tonic suit is perfect for that classic mod revival style.
You can team this Madcap England tailored mohair tonic mod blazer with the matching mod 5 button lapel waistcoat and retro slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit. Available to buy as separates.
- Tailored by Madcap England mohair tonic blazer jacket in bright blue.
- Mod 3 button single breasted fasten jacket.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side mod ticket pocket.
- Contrast burgundy lining.
- Contrast burgundy stitch detail to button holes.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Bright Blue.
- SKU: S18101ATM Mohair Blazer Jacket.
Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% Mohair. Lining: 100% viscose.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30794