Madcap England men's 1960s mod tailored suit jacket in a stunning retro purple mohair tonic - Perfect for the dandy mod in you! Classic slim mod cut and benefitting from slender retro notch lapel, contrast silver lining, two flap sides pockets and mod right side ticket pocket. Covered buttons to the single breasted fastening and non-working cuffs. Left side breast pocket. This stand out men's mod blazer jacket is finished with side vents and retro internal piping trims. The Madcap England purple mohair tonic suit is inspired by classic mod revival style.
You can team this Madcap England tailored mohair tonic mod blazer with the matching mod 5 button lapel waistcoat and retro slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit. Available to buy as separates.
- Tailored by Madcap England mohair tonic blazer jacket in purple.
- Mod 3 button single breasted fasten jacket.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side mod ticket pocket.
- Contrast silver lining.
- Contrast white stitch detail to button holes.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Purple.
- SKU: S18102ATM Mohair Blazer Jacket.
Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% Mohair. Lining: 100% viscose.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30988