PRETTY GREEN Black Label Mod Pinstripe Suit Jacket
Pretty Green Black Label men's 1960s mod pinstripe suit jacket in black. 2 button single breasted tailored blazer with retro notch lapel, patch pockets to the sides and lefts side breast pocket. The sublime retro textured pinstripes run in two's with black block panels between each set. Kind of conjures up a Goodfellas gangster vibe as well as being reminiscent of a reserved and sophisticated incarnation of a mod boating blazer. Crafted from a wool blend fabric woven in Yorkshire by Marton Mills. The suit blazer is expertly finished with tonal retro paisley Pretty Green lining. A tailored mod classic courtesy of Pretty Green! Team with the matching retro stripe suit trousers to create a cool 2 piece mod suit.
- Pretty Green men's 1960s mod pinstripe blazer jacket.
- 2 button single breasted suit jacket.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Silver textured pinstripes.
- Two patch pockets to sides.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Tonal black paisley lining.
- Side vents.
_ 4 button non-working cuffs.
- Pretty Green Black Label.
- 2 internal pockets.
- Fabric woven in Yorkshire by Marton Mills.
- Colour: Black.
- SKU: A8BMU11400032 SB Pinstripe Suit Jacket.
Composition: Shell: 70% wool, 30% cotton. Lining 1: 50% acetate, 50% viscose. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
Care: Dry clean nly.
Product ID: 32004