Mod Four Colour Gold Check Tailored Blazer Jacket
Men's 1960s mod four colour tailored blazer jacket in gold. This striking retro check blazer is crafted from a gold tweed wool fabric with stylish four colour check details. Benefitting from an autumnal vintage colour palette, this wool blend blazer jacket also offers an air of vintage country heritage styling. The retro notch lapel, two flap side pockets and left side breast pocket add a practical and tailored touches whilst the right side mod ticket pocket features contrast brown trim for a hint of 1950s Teddy Boy styling. 2 vintage wood effect buttons to the single breasted fastening and three matching buttons to the non-working cuffs. Feather lapel pin, side vents and geo floral pattern lining add the finishing touches.
You can team this men's mod gold check blazer jacket with the matching V-neck waistcoat for a smart, sharp and unique take on formal attire.
- Men's mod tailored four check blazer jacket in gold.
- 2 Button single bresated blazer jacket.
- Wool fabric.
- Four colour check pattern.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Mod right side ticket pocket with contrast trim.
- Retro notch lapel.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Geometric floral pattern lining.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- Colour: Gold.
- SKU: S18526JC Four Colour Check Blazer Jacket.
- Composition: 100% wool. Lining: 100% polyester, Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Care: Dry clean only.