Mod Herringbone Windowpane Check Blazer Jacket (C)
Men's 1960s mod herringbone windowpane check blazer jacket in charcoal. The retro herringbone windowpane check wool fabric takes in dark grey hues punctuated by striking flashes of red and works brilliantly with the geo floral pattern lining. The left side breast pocket features the same Geo floral design and can be utilised as a stylish pocket square effect when desired. The suit blazer benefits from stylish 2 button single breasted fastening, retro notch lapel, side vents and 3 button non-working cuffs. The blazer exudes a country heritage flair with hints of Peaky Blinders, 1930's styling for a dashing and debonair gangster look. The detachable metallic feather lapel pin further enhances the jackets vintage appeal.
Team this mod 2 button herringbone windowpane check blazer jacket with the matching V- neckline waistcoat to create a sublime tailored mod ensemble.
- Mod herringbone windowpane check 2 button blazer jacket in charcoal.
- Single breasted fastening.
- Wool herringbone fabric with red windowpane check pattern.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side ticket pocket.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Side vents.
- Left side breast pocket with internal colour contrast pocket square bag.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Floral Geometric lining.
- Detatchable metallic feather lapel pin.
- Colour: Charcoal.
- SKU: S18520JC Herringbone Windowpane Check Jacket.
- Composition: 100% wool. Lining 1: 100% polyester. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Care: Dry clean only.