MADCAP ENGLAND Cord Collar Gingham Check Jacket
Madcap England men's 1960s mod cord collar gingham check blazer jacket in grey/black. This luxurious wool blend 3 button mod suit jacket features a subtle yet eye catching mini gingham check design and benefits from a retro corduroy collar that injects a hint of vintage 1950s Teddy boy nostalgia and early 1960s Beatles style. Featuring mod right side ticket pocket with cord trim, two flap side pockets, left side breast pocket and slim retro notch lapel. The black lining maintains the sharp and stylish look, whilst side vents, contrast retro stitch button holes and mod covered buttons to the single breasted fastening and cuffs finish the jacket off in style. This Tailored by Madcap England men's gingham check blazer jacket is a truly stand out garment.
Team with the matching slim leg retro trousers and high fasten lapel waistcoat to create an awesome three piece suit. Tailoring with a dandy mod edge.
- Tailored by Madcap England mod cord collar gingham check suit jacket in grey/black.
- 3 button single breasted fastening.
- Black retro corduroy collar.
- Corduroy trim to mod ticket pocket.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Black lining.
- Covered buttons to fastening and cuffs.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Side vents.
- Wool blend gingham fabric.
- Burgundy contrast stitch details.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Colour: Black/Grey.
- SKU: S18508ATM Gingham Check Suit Jacket.
- Composition: 60% wool, 40% polyester. Lining 1: 48% viscose, 52% acetate. Lining 2: 100% polyester. Lining 3: 50% viscose, 50% acetate.
- Care: Dry clean only.