Backbeat MADCAP ENGLAND Mod DB Boating Blazer B/Y
Madcap England 'Backbeat' men's 1960s mod double breasted boating stripe blazer in blue and yellow. Inspired by 1960s mod and psychedelic fashions, this Tailored by Madcap England double breasted regatta stripe blazer features an oversize retro curved lapel, big collar and expertly shaped body. Flap pockets to the sides and covered buttons to the fastening and non-working cuffs add the finishing touch. The fab retro navy and electric blue textured stripes are flanked by striking contrast yellow tram lines and a subtle diagonal weave stripe runs throughout, further enhancing the vintage look of the jacket. Taking influences from 1960s boutique style from the likes of Mr Fish, Granny Takes A Trip and Dandie Fashions. A true dandy mod masterpiece - The 'Backbeat' double breasted retro stripe blazer jacket in blue/yellow from Madcap England.
- Madcap England 'Backbeat' men's 1960s mod double breasted boating blazer.
- Textured navy and electric blue retro stripe details.
- Yellow fine stripes flanks the blue wider stripes.
- Subtle diagonal weave stripe throughout.
- Mod covered buttons to double breasted fastening and non-working cuffs.
- Flap side pockets.
- Oversize retro lapel with curved edges.
- Big collar.
- Subtle navy lining.
- Colour: Blue/Yellow.
- SKU: MC448 Backbeat Stripe D/B Boating Blazer.
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% viscose. Lining: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clan only.