MADCAP ENGLAND Mod Mohair Tonic Suit Jacket (Burg)
Madcap England men's 1960s mod tailored three button suit jacket in a stunning retro burgundy mohair tonic fabric - Perfect for the dandy mod in you! Classic slim mod cut suit blazer benefitting from slender retro notch lapel, contrast black lining, two flap side pockets and stylish mod right side ticket pocket. Covered buttons to the single breasted fastening and non-working cuffs add to the genuine 1960s mod vibe. Left side breast pocket. This stand out men's mod blazer jacket is finished with side vents, contrast buttonhole stitch details and retro internal piping trims. The Madcap England burgundy mohair tonic suit is inspired by classic mod revival style.
You can team this Madcap England tailored mohair tonic mod blazer with the matching mod 5 button lapel waistcoat and retro slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit. Available to buy as separates.
- Tailored by Madcap England mohair tonic blazer jacket in Burgundy.
- Mod 3 button single breasted fasten jacket.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side mod ticket pocket.
- Contrast black lining.
- Contrast navy stitch detail to button holes.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Burgundy.
- SKU: S185BURAS Mohair Blazer Jacket.
- Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% Mohair. Lining: 58% viscose, 42% acetate. Lining 2: 100% polyester. Lining 3: 50% viscose, 50% acetate.
- Care: Dry clean only.