MADCAP ENGLAND Mohair Tonic Velvet Collar Blazer
Madcap England men's 1960s mod tailored silver mohair tonic blend 3 button suit jacket with fab retro velvet collar for a stylish Beatles-esque vibe. This slim cut mod suit jacket benefits from slender retro notch lapel, black velvet collar, striking contrast lining, two flap sides pockets and mod right side ticket pocket The ticket pocket is edged in classic black velvet for added visual appeal. Covered buttons to the single breasted fastening and non-working cuffs. Left side breast pocket. This timeless men's mod blazer jacket is finished with side vents and retro internal piping trims. The Madcap England silver mohair tonic suit jacket is inspired by 1960s mod fashions.
You can team this Madcap England tailored 3 button velvet collar mohair blazer with the matching mod 5 button lapel waistcoat and retro slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit. Available to buy as separates.
- Tailored by Madcap England mohair tonic suit jacket in silver.
- Mod 3 button single breasted fasten jacket.
- Black velvet collar.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side mod ticket pocket with velvet trim.
- Contrast lining.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Side vents.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Colour: Silver.
- Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% Mohair. Lining 1: 50% viscose, 50% acetate. Lining 2: 100% polyester.
- Care: Dry clean only.
- SKU: S19151ATM Mohair Tonic Velvet Collar Blazer Jacket.