MADCAP ENGLAND 4 Button Tonic Suit Jacket (SG)
Madcap England men's 1960s mod mohair tonic 4 button suit jacket in silver grey. You might say it's a Fab 4 button suit blazer because the stylish retro black velvet collar, ticket pocket trim and cuff button detail certainly conjure up images of The Beatles in their Hard Days Night suits made by Dougie Millings.
Featuring 4 covered button single breasted fastening, two flap side pockets, left side breast pocket, retro notch lapel and finished with stylish retro green with blue spot lining for extra visual flair.
Contrast burgundy stitch to the lapel button hole and bottom cuff button hole typify the attention to detail that has gone in to this suit jacket. Crafted from mohair blend tonic fabric for a hint of Mod Revival style.
Team this Madcap England mod 4 button suit blazer with the matching retro slim leg Suit Trousers to create a stylish 2 piece suit.
- Madcap England 4 button velvet collar suit jacket.
- Silver grey mohair blend tonic fabrication.
- Black velvet collar.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Two flaap side pockets.
- Mod right side tocket pocket with black velvet trim
- Covered buttons.
- 3 button non-working cuffs with bottom cuff button in black velvet.
- Contrast spot pattern lining.
- Burgundy stitch details to lapel button hole and bottom cuff button.
- Side vents.
- Colour: Silver Grey.
- Composition: 55% polyester, 35% wool, 10% mohair.
- Care: Dry clean.
- SKU: SB4 Velvet Collar Mohair Tonic Suit Jacket.