Lee 'Luke' Mens Retro corduroy jeans in forest green effortlessly transcend the boundaries between smart and casual attire. Classic Sixties Mod style with regular waist and slim fit. A contemporary Indie version of a classic 1950s Lee style, these 'Luke' cords taper in to a skinny leg with tight leg opening.
Lee 'Luke' Retro Slim Tapered Indie Cords in forest green.
- Slim tapered style that gets slimmer towards the hems for a classic Indie skinny leg look.
- 5 pocket style corduroy trousers with coin pocket to right side.
- Tonal Retro stitch detail throughout.
- Zip Fly.
- Vintage bronze rivets and Lee stamped button to waist band.
- Iconic lazy 'S' stitching on the back pockets.
- Leather Lee branding to the back of the waist band.
- Woven tab sign off on back pocket.
- Colour: Forest Green.
- SKU: L719WJ15 Lee Luke Cord Trousers.
Composition: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
Care: Machine wash. Please refer to garment care label.
Approximate leg lengths as follows:
Slim tapered jeans.
Choose waist size to fit.
Short - S - 30 inch inside leg.
Regular - R - 32 inch inside leg.
Long - L - 34 inch inside leg.
Product ID: 27751
Lee Jeans is an original, all-American jeans brands that epitomises retro style. The original Lee Rider Jeans were worn by Hollywood legends including James Dean and Marilyn Monroe; the company is also credited with innovations such as the zip-fly and dungaree overalls. Today you can still buy authentic Lee Jeans, as well as denim jackets and Lee clothing that incorporate over 100 years of expertise in style and fit. Just look for the 'Lazy S' pocket stitching that Lee Jeans are famous for.