Lee Jeans have surpassed themselves with this years new corduroy Sherpa Rider Jacket! This is the warmest Sherpa Rider yet, featuring a black sherpa collar, black cord outer in a retro 70s Western style and black teddy fleecy lining. Made with more than 125 years of denim expertise, this is a classic winter version of the Lee Rider jacket, ideal as a short jacket for colder days.
- Lee Jeans Sherpa Rider Western jacket in black corduroy.
- Regular fit.
- Twin chest pockets with button fasten.
- Sherpa collar in black.
- Authentic zig zag stitched placket.
- Cats eye adjustors
- Cosy, fleecey lining in black.
- Micro stretch corduroy fabric rinsed for a soft feel.
- Corroded black metalware, tonal stitching and Lee® branding.
- Colour: Black
- SKU: SHERPA RIDER L89SWJ01 BLACK
Composition: Stretch Cord 10 1/2 oz-99% Cotton,
Care: Gentle machine wash, check label for full instructions.
Product ID: 28254
Lee Jeans is an original, all-American jeans brands that epitomises retro style. The original Lee Rider Jeans were worn by Hollywood legends including James Dean and Marilyn Monroe; the company is also credited with innovations such as the zip-fly and dungaree overalls. Today you can still buy authentic Lee Jeans, as well as denim jackets and Lee clothing that incorporate over 100 years of expertise in style and fit. Just look for the 'Lazy S' pocket stitching that Lee Jeans are famous for.