Grouse GIBSON LONDON Mod Herringbone Check Jacket
Gibson London Men's Retro 3 button 'Grouse' Blazer in grey herringbone check. Blending Vintage country heritage styling with classic tailored 1960s Mod touches, the 'Grouse' blazer by Gibson London offers a smart and refined look to your seasonal wardrobe. A hint of Ivy League style with button down flap pockets to sides and a rich Retro check enhancing the subtle herringbone ground. Gibson London's 'Grouse' blazer can be worn as either a traditional Mod 3 button blazer or fastened up to the top tunic style for that Military Indie slant. Leather look Retro trims finish the garment off in style. Pair the 'Grouse Blazer' with matching 5 button, high fasten waistcoat for a truly dashing and debonair Mod look.
- Gibson London Men's 1960s Mod 'Grouse' 3 button blazer in grey.
- Retro textured herringbone fabric in grey with contrast mustard windowpane dash check.
- Fasten to the top tunic style by utilising the concealed lapel button and leather look loop.
- Psychedelic 1960s Geometric lining.
- Vintage wood effect buttons.
- Tailored Mod notch lapel.
- Retro button down flap pockets to sides with contrast pocket flaps.
- Single non-working button to cuffs.
- Centre vent to reverse.
- Contrast welt to left side breast pocket.
- Retro textured winter weight wool fabric.
- Ornate baroque internal trims incorporating Gibson London's Globe Trotting theme.
- Colour: Grey.
- SKU: G16240GR 250 Grouse Herringbone Blazer.
Composition: 100% Wool. Lining 1: 100% Polyester. Lining 2: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate.
Care: Dry clean only.
Slim fit blazer jacket.
Please choose chest size to fit.
Product ID: 22603