Gibson London Men's Retro 2 button 'Towergate' suit jacket in navy tartan check. Blending Vintage country heritage styling with classic tailored 1960s Mod touches, the 'Towergate' blazer by Gibson London offers a smart and refined look to your seasonal wardrobe. A hint of Ivy League flair with the classic check teamed with jetted right side ticket pocket, two flap pockets to sides and 4 button non-working cuffs. The left side breast pocket features handkerchief pocket bag with clock print for added visual impact. Deep red, green and yellow Retro check pattern on textured navy ground. Gibson London's 'Towergate' single breasted blazer features pocket watch lining teamed with satin plum and cream. The jacket is finished with Retro notch lapel, Vintage marble look buttons and side vents. Team the 'Towergate' Blazer with matching 5 button, high fasten waistcoat and slim leg trousers for a truly dashing and debonair 3 piece Mod suit.
- Gibson London Men's 1960s Mod 'Towergate' 2 button single breasted blazer.
- Retro textured navy check fabric with deep red, green and yellow tones.
- Wool bend fabric construction.
- Psychedelic 1960s pocket watch lining.
- Vintage marble look buttons.
- Tailored Mod notch lapel.
- Retro flap pockets to sides.
- Four non-working buttons to cuffs.
- Side vents.
- Left side breast pocket with pocket watch lining, so you can wear as pocket square.
- Retro textured winter weight wool blend fabric.
- Ornate internal trims incorporating Gibson London's seasonal Pocket Watch theme.
- Colour: Navy.
- SKU: G17219TGJ Towergate Tartan Check Blazer.
Composition: 59% Wool, 39% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Lining 1: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Lining 2: 100% Viscose. Lining 3: 63% Viscose, 37% Acetate.
Care: Dry clean only.
Please choose chest size to fit.
Product ID: 27250