Grouse GIBSON LONDON Oxford Twill 3 Button Blazer
Gibson London 'Grouse' Men's 1960s Mod Oxford Twill 3 button blazer jacket in blue. The fantastic textured twill fabric adds a certain workwear aesthetic to this classic tailored piece which is further accentuated by the deconstructed button down flap patch pockets to the sides. Featuring 1920's tailored influences that conjure up images of Peaky Blinders and prohibition era gangster styling. Take note of the visible stitch detailing to the Retro notch lapel, pockets and placket. The vivid Retro painted polka dot lining adds to the refined and sophisticated edge. Vintage marble-esque buttons to the single breasted fastening and to the single button cuff. The left breast pocket incorporates pocket square lining for extra visual flair. in the striking painted polka dot Centre vent to reverse. The Gibson London 'Grouse' twill blazer jacket is sure to add a dashing edge to your Mod attire.
Team with grandad collar shirt and matching Gibson London 'Tyburn' high fasten lapel waistcoat for a truly stand out Ivy League look.
- Gibson London 'Grouse' men's 60s mod tailored blazer jacket.
- Blue Oxford twill construction for a textured and stand out look.
- Visible white stitch detail to the placket, pockets and lapel.
- Left side open welt chest pocket with pocket square lining.
- Retro notch lapel.
- 3 button fastening.
- Centre vent to reverse.
- Single button non-working cuff.
- Painted polka dot lining.
- Detachable bee lapel pin in gold.
- Colour: Blue.
- SKU: G18139GR /Blue Gibson London Grouse Oxford Twill 3 Button Blazer.
Composition: 40% cotton, 25% polyester, 20% wool, 10% acrylic, 5% other. Lining 1: 100% viscose. Lining 2: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Please choose chest size to fit.