Antique Rogue 'Fagan' men's 60s mod 2 button check suit blazer in airforce blue. This tailored suit jacket combines elements of classic mod style, such as the right side ticket pocket, slim retro peak lapel and side vents. The intriguing detachable moustache lapel pin and newspaper print lining with Bowler Hat and butterfly details throws up images of sartorial and smart dress in the Regency and Victorian eras (very apt for a suit named after a character in a famous Charles Dickens' novel!). The slim cut ensures a cool and contemporary edge to formal attire. This Antique Rogue check blazer jacket in airforce blue also boasts subtle stitch details, 3 button non-working cuffs, two flap side pockets and a left side breast pocket.
Team the Antique Rogue 2 button airforce blue check suit jacket with matching retro V-neck waistcoat and slim leg trousers to create the ultimate 3 piece suit.
- Antique Rogue 'Fagan' men's mod check blazer jacket in airforce blue.
- Slim cut single breasted jacket with two button fastening.
- Two flap side pockets.
- Right side ticket pocket.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Newspaper print lining with butterfly and bowler hat details.
- 3 button non-working cuffs.
- Slim retro peak lapel.
- Colour: Navy.
- SKU: A18112S (SB) Fagan Check Blazer Jacket (Airforce).
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% viscose. Body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30311