GIBSON LONDON Mod Herringbone 2 Button Blazer BLUE
Gibson London men's 1960s mod 2 button herringbone suit blazer in blue. Gibson London carefully orchestrate another suiting masterpiece with this sublime textured herringbone 2 button suit jacket. The intricate yet subtle herringbone stripe construction is complimented by a suave tailored mod notch lapel, mod right side ticket pocket and contrast vintage look buttons. The seasonal nautical and explorer themed lining further enhances the vintage heritage appeal. There's also a neat compass lapel pin to add the finishing touch. A cool tailored mod suit jacket that can be teamed with Gibson London's matching herringbone trousers. to create an awesome 2 piece Mod suit.
- Gibson London men's 60s mod blue herringbone suit jacket.
- 2 button single breasted fastening.
- Two side flap pockets.
- Mod right side ticket pocket.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Nautical explorer themed lining and detachable compass lapel pin.
- Contrast button details to fastening and cuffs.
- Left side breast pocket (with nautical lining that can be left exposed for a pocket square effect.
- Centre vent to reverse.
- Two internal pockets.
- Colour: Blue.
- SKU: G18210TGJ 2 Button Blue Herringbone Jacket.
Composition: 100% wool. Lining 1: 100% viscose. Lining 2: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 31421