Towergate GIBSON LONDON Mod Check 2 Button Blazer
Gibson London 'Towergate' men's 1960s mod check suit jacket in brown. The textured wool blend fabric with vintage country heritage inspired mod check pattern is guaranteed to keep you looking super sharp and dapper. The Gibson London 'Towergate' check suit blazer also benefits from a slim mod cut, retro notch lapel, two flap side pockets, and stylish marble-esque button details. The Gibson London 'Towergate' single breasted 2 button check blazer jacket is finished with striking sateen sheen burnt orange lining and detachable dragonfly lapel pin. You can team this stylish Gibson London 'Towergate' men's retro check blazer with the matching 'Tyburn' mod high fasten lapel waistcoat and 'Radisson' slim leg trousers.
- Gibson London Towergate men's 60s mod check suit jacket in brown.
- Retro textured check pattern for a country heritage vibe.
- 2 button single breasted fastening.
- Flap pockets to sides.
- Left side breast pocket with chambray trim.
- Side vents.
- Neat buttons to non-working cuffs.
- Striking sateen sheen lining.
- Detachable dragonfly lapel pin.
- Retro notch lapel.
- Iridescent breast pocket bag that can be left exposed for pocket square effect.
- Slim cut.
- Colour: Brown.
- Composition: 60% wool, 40% polyester. Lining 1: 50% viscose, 50% acetate. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Care: Dry clean only.
- SKU: G19123TGJ 350 Gibson London Towergate Mod Check Suit Jacket.