Grouse GIBSON LONDON 60s Mod Wide Stripe Blazer
Gibson London 'Grouse' men's 1960s mod tailored wide stripe blazer jacket in blue. This classic 3 button single breasted fasten blazer jacket features a retro pinstripe detail on a vintage textured blue ground. Retro look buttons to the fastening and non-working cuffs. Patch pockets to the sides add a certain deconstructed element to this stylish blazer silhouette. With an air of Ivy League style, the Gibson London 'Grouse' wide stripe blazer will look great teamed with the matching 'Tyburn' waistcoat and a smart Oxford shirt. Part lined for a lightweight finish.
- Gibson London 'Grouse' men's mod-wide stripe blazer jacket in blue.
- 3 button fastening.
- Notch lapel.
- Centre vent.
- Partly lined in green tonic sheen fabric with orange piping trim.
- Vintage look buttons.
- Single button to non-working cuffs.
- Patch pockets to sides.
- Contrast stitch to lapel buttonhole.
- Colour: Blue.
- Composition: 48% wool, 48% polyester, 4% elastane. Lining 1: 50% viscose, 50% acetate. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Care: Dry clean only.
- SKU: G19146GR Gibson London Grouse Blue Wide Stripe Blazer Jacket.