Gibson London unveil their seasonal Mod suit jacket, a three covered button single breasted blazer with Retro notch lapel and autumnal Vintage POW Check design. The slim cut and tailored touches are inspired by classic 1960s Mod design, drawing influences from Italian tailoring and the jacket also incorporates a Psychedelic Geo print lining to add an extra visual flair. Timeless style and sure to stand out, the Gibson London 3 button Mod Check Suit Jacket can be teamed with matching Retro slim leg trousers to create a fantastic 2 piece suiting option. Classic Mod style for the contemporary era by Gibson London.
- Gibson London Prince of Wales Check Mod Suit Jacket.
- Vintage autumnal taupe and brown tones with block check detailing.
- Slim Retro notch lapel.
- 3 self fabric covered buttons. Single breasted fastening.
- 3 covered non-working buttons to cuffs.
- Retro slim cut blazer with side vents.
- Two flap pockets to sides, left side breast pocket.
- Right side Mod ticket pocket.
- 1960s Psychedelic Geometric sot print lining.
- Gibson London seasonal globetrotting theme internal trims.
- Gibson London detachable tailors scissors lapel pin.
- Wool blend fabric.
- Colour: Taupe.
- SKU: G16204MOD 660 Mod Suit Jacket.
Composition: 83% Wool, 17% Polyester. Lining 1: 100% Polyester. Lining 2: 50% Viscose, 50% Polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Slim fit suit blazer.
Please choose chest size to fit.
Product ID: 22613