Moorgate GIBSON LONDON Mod 3 Button Boating Blazer
Gibson London 'Moorgate' men's 1960s mod 3 button boating blazer in blue and off white. This sublime summer style boating blazer features a retro textured stripe detail on light linen blend fabric. The jacket features vintage workwear style patch pockets to the sides to add a more deconstructed vibe to a classically tailored piece. Covered button details, slim retro notch lapel, centre vent to reverse and a hint of smudgy colour pop polkadot lining enhances the interior. The Gibson London 'Moorgate' linen stripe boating blazer is finished with this seasons detachable bee lapel pin. A mod clothing classic that can be teamed with the matching high fasten lapel waistcoat for a stand out summer inspired tailored ensemble.
- Gibson London 'Moorgate' men's 60s mod linen stripe boating blazer.
- Textured retro stripe in blue and off white.
- Deconstructed patch side pockets.
- Single breasted blazer with 3 covered button fastening.
- Covered buttons to non-working cuffs.
- Centre vent to back.
- Left side breast pocket.
- Notch lapel.
- Bee pin to lapel button hole.
- Colour: Blue.
- SKU: G18137MMP Moorgate Linen Stripe Boating Blazer.
Composition: 40% linen, 34% cotton, 26% polyester. Lining 1: 100% viscose. Lining 2: 100% polyester.
Care: Dry clean only.
Product ID: 30421